Until Further Notice
- Visiting in the Annex has been suspended and personal visits will now be Remote Visits only. The first visit of the week is free. After that a fee will apply. For information and scheduling visitors please direct the public to www.icsolutions.com or call 888-506-8407.
Rules & Procedures
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for approximately thirty (30) minutes. Certain trusties are granted three (3) visits per week.
- All friends\family visits are conducted via video visitation (either on site or remotely). Please refer to www.icsolutions.com for details.
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more then two weeks in advance.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
- PROPER ATTIRE: Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
- HOSPITAL VISITS: Inmates being held in the hospital will be allowed visits during hours regulated by the hospital. A visiting pass must be obtained from the Prisoner Information Office and presented to the Deputy at the hospital. No more then two (2) visitors will be allowed at one time, twice a week, unless the inmate is listed in critical condition or in intensive care, whereby no more then two (2) visitors will be allowed at one time, once a day (or as limited by hospital visiting policy). A reasonable amount of time per visit will be permitted. Visitors shall be limited to immediate family (mother, father, husband, wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, or grandparents).
- Professional visits (e.g. attorneys, law enforcement, government agencies, probation/parole officers and approved Clergy) report to the Prisoner Information Office, and may visit for business purposes seven (7) days a week as follows: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Professional visits can not be scheduled via ICS solutions
- Permission for special visits or exceptions to the above policy must be obtained from the appropriate Command Staff.
- All non-professional visits will be non-contact and are recorded.